Advertise Here

Thursday 14 October 2010

Little Hunter J


Little Hunter is developing a keen sense of humor! We had some relatives visit on 9/8/10, my aunt thought it would be fun, to count Hunters teeth, so she did. Off course, Hunter did the one thing that any body would do when some one sticks something in thier mouth and they don't know what it is, he bit her finger! I found a lot of humor in that.

Hunter is really enjoying walking he is getting very good at it,he doesn't let go of your hands yet but that's ok, he still want's that security. We are having a hard time trying to get him to try different foods. The different textures seem to make him gag, likely, because he cah't see what we are trying to feed him. It will take sometime, I am sure.

Have a greatday and God Bless all of you!

1 comment:

  1. It's great to hear he is up and about now!! My sister is hoping my nephew will be walking before christmas, so when I am over in new year, He can walk to me!! I do miss my nephews and family soo much!! cant wait for the next milestone to be achieved by Little Hunter xx

    ReplyDelete

Advertise Here